воскресенье, 19 октября 2008 г.

cotton eye joe song download




Iapos;m getting my wisdom teeth extracted. Finally.

Iapos;ve been living with this pain off and on for a year. Why now? The opportunity finally has come for me to be available. Not to mention, certain ex-douchebags arenapos;t around anymore... Nor are trying to borrow money off of me. But I finally have enough time to take off of work. I only took two days of work off. Well, when you think about it... Itapos;s really only one day. In all honestly Iapos;m scared bbs. I have the lowest threshold for pain. I mean, I even care out loud when those SOBapos;s are bothering me in the middle of the night. I canapos;t hold off on this anymore. After this, Iapos;m going to start saving my money for more important things I shouldapos;ve thought off while someone wasted three years of my precious life. I donapos;t think my boss was all that happy that I took time off. They need to get their heads out of their asses. Peopleapos;s personal lives are sometimes more important than your business. Sorry to say, but itapos;s a trufax.

Missing tommorrow nightapos;s Gossip Girl is going to kill as well. So much Blair and Chuck interaction is going to happen and Iapos;m going to have miss that. Iapos;ve been watching too many fan vidapos;s on youtube lately. Someone save me. Wish me luck and not so much pain. :D

empire state building number, cotton eye joe song download, cotton eye joe song lyrics, cotton eye joe songs, cotton eye joe steps.



Комментариев нет: