пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

campbell jenas sol




Iapos;ve been a bit exhilarated, lately. All those models, those rampwalks and that life of glamour have quite left me wanting for more. Though I see it more clearly now, how fake so many things related to fashion are, I also see how much thinking and hard work and goes into the designing of garments (something I never attributed to the field of fashion) and how much planning and stress goes into the management of such an event.

I liked being a part of it mainly because I was doing the brain job. Damn I wouldapos;ve liked to bask in the glory for a bit more time. Yapos;know, editing and handling of all those ramp walk tracks- with the designers themselves coming to me, their models in tow, begging me for just one last run through- made me feel quite important.

One of those male models, donapos;t know what his name is exactly (fraise? phrase? fraze? frasier?), well I might like to see more of him someday. And something tells me, heapos;d like to see more of me too.
But whatapos;s the use? Heapos;s a model. You know his kind. And thatapos;s not my kind
campbell jenas sol, campbell jennie.



Комментариев нет: